Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lazy day

I took today as a lazy day AKA a rest day. I meant to work out, I really did, but it just didn't happen.

I sparked for a while, caught up on the blogs, cleaned my bedroom and kitchen, did an assignment and now I'm about to get ready to go to work! So it has still been a busy day.

I'm about to go to work for my last. shift. ever. Yep, I quit my job and as of 9pm tonight I will be unemployed! I can't wait. Evenings free, more time, no dread for HOURS before I go to work! Excited? YES!

Breakfast today was a serving of Honey Almond Special K

Lunch was a burger made with a vegetarian patty, lettuce, tomato and aioli, the same as what I had for dinner last night. It was yummy and the boyfriend even had one. He said he was too lazy to make his own lunch so he would just have what I had. I think that secretly he wanted to try a veggie patty on his burger! He said it was nice, so maybe there will be more vegetarian meals in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment