Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More time

I really wish I had more time to work out, eat right, blog, do my assignments, clean my house... The list goes on!

So I neglect this blog, unfortunatly. I am trying to get better!

Yesterday I went for my first run as part of my 'Run a 5K my way' plan. I ran 1km in 6m30s. I'm very happy with that! I'm going to work on building up this first interval, rather then lots of little intervals. I did a few other runs ranging for 1-3 minutes in length then came home, making it a 40 minute 4km walk. I felt good and happy when I finished, and I felt strong and happy during my run. A nice change from being stresses and disapointed!

In other news, I ate my first vegetarian meal tonight. No pictures, camera battery is dead. I started small and put a vegetarian patty in my burger along with aioli, lettuce and tomato. It was great! Very tasy and filling. I am looking forward to eating more vegetarian meals. I don't want to become a vegetarian, but I am interested in alternatives to meat, since I don't always want to eat meat. I'm thinking about having something like meatless Mondays where I eat vegetarian one day a week. We'll see how we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment