Friday, October 1, 2010

Awesome run

I had an awesome run tonight. I really didn't wanna go and I was dragging my feet but I got up and decided I would just go for a walk around the block. Once I got to the top of my driveway I picked up the pace and ended up running. I ran 1.15km in 7m30s, which is a distance and time record for me; the longest and furtherest I have run. It felt awesome, I even ran up the hill that I always walk up. Go me!

I ended up running a total of 12ish minutes. I honestly stopped timing after the first interval because on my new plan everything after the first interval is gravy. I ran because I was enjoying myself and because it was making me happy.

I ended my night with a trip to The Warehouse for some new sports clothes. I got a new sports bra, 2 new tops and a new pair of shorts. I like spending money on my new hobby. I like having a hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment