Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dove Pink Star 5K Walk

First the photos


The Auckland Domain

Caz and I at her place

Me at Caz's

The start line

Me just before the start of the walk
I had an absolute blast. The 5K went super fast because I was busy talking to my friend and before we knew it we were back at the start to get our goodie bags! My main complaint is that is was sooooo cold! Freezing cold and while we had jumpers they weren't pink so we couldn't wear them :( As soon as we finished they went on! The course was well marked , well lit and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

We finished in about an hour, which we felt was very respectable!

We are already planning next years walk, complete with light up wings (some ladies had them) and long sleeved clothes!

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment