Saturday, October 16, 2010

I hurt

I don't think I stretched well enough after Thursday nights run, and as a result I have a HUGE knot in my upper calf muscle. And it hurts. It is in such a place that walking is actually painful. I have been getting massages and doing stretches to try and make the hurting go away. I will try and find the wheat bag soon and see if that helps.

I went for a walk along Murawai beach today, and that was OK. I think the sand helped take some of the pressure off while I walked. I've included some pictures of this beautiful beach below.

The upshot of all this is that I am supposed to do a 5K walk and at this stage I won't be going. If my leg still feels like this in the morning then there is no way I am walking limping 5K on it. I really want to do the walk with my friend, so fingers crossed that this resolves itself soon!

For your viewing pleasure:




No comments:

Post a Comment